Monday, September 23, 2013

Apple taste test and more...

On Friday I was unable to post as I had a family dinner to attend, but if I had, the title would have been, "Best Day Ever". I cannot tell you enough how fortunate I feel to teach your children daily. They surely make my job a most pleasant experience each day! Today we continued our study of apples and Change Over Time by reading the informational text, How Do Apples Grow? After reading, students were able to taste macintosh, yellow delicious, and granny smith apples to determine which kind they preferred. They each colored in an apple to represent their choice. Tomorrow we will make a graph with the colored apples, analyze the data, and complete a predictable text. I will post pictures of the results.
P.S. A very happy birthday to Cooper who turned 6 on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment